Wednesday 21 October 2009

It's been a while

"follow your heart and not your mind"



As the title of this blog says, "it's been a while." It's been a while since I blogged. I've been carried away with many things in my life involving MSN, Twitter, Facebook and what not because I'm that sad.

I have said the above quotation quite a few times this week because I think that people should follow their hearts in relationships. If you like someone, you should not let your mind decide what to do but let your heart decide and just go with the flow. Just enjoy the days with that person instead of letting your mind wandering off to all kinds of conclusions.

This blog is pretty rubbish to be honest. Nothing interesting has happened in my life since I last checked. I watched Hannah Montana: The Movie today on the internet because I was rather bored after waking up at midnight. I just hate the way the actors/actresses makes me jealous because they're made to be so pretty. To be honest, I'm jealous of a lot of things. These things because people who are able to sing, or play and instrument really really well, or people who are good at photography or art. I don't know why it made me jealous, but it does.

To be honest, I have nothing else to say. Everything went out of the window when I got out of the shower. It's a shame Will Sharp doesn't blog on here any more. He's moved to Tumblr. He inspired me sometimes, but I can easily read his blog on http://wiiiill.tumblr.com/ once in a while :) I shall get back to blogging as soon as I have something to post about.

No comments:

Post a Comment