Thursday 3 September 2009

Summer's been and gone

I don't know what to think right now. I don't feel myself.

Firstly, first day back at school. I was looking forward to it, until...well the lessons and the rain.
Talking about the rain, I really dislike it. Especially when I washed my hair in the morning. I'm not saying this just because I'm the type of person who wants their hair to be perfect, I'm not. I'm the lazy type to be honest. It's a waste of time to get out of bed 15 minutes early just to wash my hair when I could have a lay in.


When I got back to school, I got my timetable, bla bla bla the usual stuff. I feel ok about my timetable, apart from the fact that I have triple science on a Monday =/ but I'll live and then lunch happened. I found out that most of my Maths class got A* in the GCSE and I felt I didn't do as good as I should have and I felt quite stupid compared to them so I was considering retaking it, but I know it would get in the way of my AS Maths which I don't get a single word of at the moment as it is. Biology - that was a disappointment really, seeing as in the exam I got an overall B but I got a C for Biology. Maybe I didn't revise as well as I should be. Maybe it was a hard paper but again, I felt like I should have done better.

Then...The rain came. Pouring it down 5 minutes before the lesson ended. It was a great time to rain to be honest, sunny beforehand and then raining before school ended and it was just....eugh. So I had to wait for my dad and waited at the Main Gates in the rain. I was getting fed up, it wasn't the first time I had to wait for my parents for a whole 20 minutes. Drenched and cold in the rain. As soon as I got in the car my dad had a go at me for not answering his calls. I didnt answer him. There really wasn't point. I couldn't answer because I was in lesson. End of.

Well I guess this is what happens to me in the Autumn.
Summer - happy times
Autumn - not so happy

Now Summer's been and gone. Hello Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment