Saturday 21 November 2009

Fail!

Well, I must say I haven't blogged in a long long time. No one uses blogspot anymore. True that <-- just a little phrase I've been using lately. pretty lame if you ask me.

So what's been going on in my life? Nothing much really if you ask me. I went to see DragonForce on Thursday 19th November, actual amazing although hardly anyone actually likes them. I don't really care, just don't come to me and complain about how bad my music taste is. As I've said to some people - "Different people have different music tastes. Deal with it" and they accepted that fact. Some people these days need to be taught a lesson. Anyway, the gig was actual amazing, got back at midnight. The next day was school so I was trying hard to keep awake instead of sleeping through all the lessons I had. Thank god I had some Coca Cola lying around. Caffeine is always good :D Couple of days after, my neck hurts, brilliant. This is what gigs do to me. Abbie and I have agreed that two gigs in a a space of 4 days is not a good idea. Oh the joys of school days. SO...The Enemy on Sunday...wait, that's tomorrow. Sooo looking forward to that.

Today...I have failed to do my stupid English essay, well I don't really have to do it, just redraft it and today happened to be the day where my brain doesn't really work. I'm not coming up with any ideas what so ever and it's in for Monday! OH NO! *gasps* I'm sure I'll live. I'll have to stay up late to finish it before the gig tomorrow. So I've been watching Charlieissocoollike's Vlogs on youtube and they were actually really funny. It got me thinking. I want to do a Vlog now! but that's never going to happen in a million years because I'll fail miserably. So I decided to do some blogging and talk about....anything and everything that isn't at all relevant to anything. That didn't even make any sense. I'm actually in a pretty funny mood today.

Yesterday, my back hurt, looking in the mirror and found out there's a mahoooooosive spot on my back. Eughh, lovely. So yeah :)

Twitter is the place to be ---> www.twitter.com/karennlai :) not that I have any followers what so ever because....I'm not as cool as some people. OBVIOUSLY. To be honest, I should really get back to redrafting this stupid thing before I get carried away. Work in an hour, I'll have to rush it. It's only an English essay after all. I dislike English, this is why my blogs are so god damn rubbish :) I'll live.

So does anyone want to do my homework?

BACK TO WORK! Adios :)

No comments:

Post a Comment