Sunday 30 August 2009

Long Time No Blog

I must admit I haven't blogged for a very very long time. Not because I haven't had the time, or anything like that. It's all because of my laziness (oh and the fact that I did go on holiday for a month).

From the start of the summer holidays till now, I realised it's been a really good one. I know, there must be some ups and downs, but they're mostly ups and I'm really happy about that.

So nothing really happened in my holiday, just the usual every year thing.

I went to Hong Kong on the 21st of July, stayed there in my own little home for a week and "moved" up to Guangdong where my nan lives and also stayed in my own little home...well that home isn't really little but you get the jist. Just to point out, yes I do have two houses in China :) The holiday was supposed to be for visiting family and stuff and quote from my mum "you are not allowed to buy any clothes in China." But being such a shopaholic I went shopping often with my dear cousin. Then there were days where I woke up at half 6 in the morning just to have breakfast with my lovely grandad and then fall back to sleep again afterwards.

On the days of boredom, I would sleep 24/7 because there was nothing to do. It had to be done. There was nothing to do.

Oh yes, did I mention my very very cute little baby cousin? He is very cute indeeed.


Yes, this little baby is a boy! I know he looks like a girl but live with it! I have called my baby cousin Justin. Justin Mo is his name :)

Oh yes, we went to a water park as well. it was so much fun. and then my uncle started to babble about how great China is bla bla bla, but I just don't believe him most of the time. Oh apparently I should take a friend as well, I'm sure it would be fun with a friend, it means I don't have to put up with adults.

Well this is a little summary of my holiday in China/Hong Kong. :)

Oh and a little mention to Linda Dubsky:

I believe God created a wonderful woman. A woman in which was born to make the world a better place. This woman was called Linda. She is like the feminine version of Jesus. I know I love Linda. Do you?

I do love that woman :) and I missed her lots while I went away. Of course I missed a lot of other people as well but yes

Linda Dubsky everyone :)

Well After all this nonsense, I personally think Linda is an actual weirdo :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment