Saturday 20 June 2009

"This is not a weekend"

There are many bad things about today, and I will list them:
1. It was boring
2. I hate hayfever with a passion
3. Not enough sleep
4. Work
5 My legs actual kill!
6. I closed my internet accidentally while I was blogging and wrote LOTS. After making several attempts I realised that it was saved automatically. NOT IMPRESSED.

Apart from that there was nothing wrong with today...Well when I say that I can come up with another reason for why I didn't like today. This was because everyone was a Lydd Club Day having fun so no one was in town and if they were in town then would be at the beach getting drunk. Sad!

I don't know about you, but I think that getting drunk every week at the beach is really pointless. Firstly, it is a waste of money. Secondly, you would forget everything, and that would be your life wasted. And lastly, I don't drink so I would have this point of view. But yeah, town was boring. Seeing as I'm talking about town right now, I think I will talk about my day again. Piano lessons - hayfever, a lot of sniffing and bad piano playing as always. Town - cold, boring...well it wasn't really that boring. I'll talk about that later. So, I got into town and dragged my mum to go to superdrug to buy me some hayfever tablets because I was actually dying, and then ran off towards the bus station. I saw Bella, bless her. She was a sales person :) so I thought I would be nice to help her with some leaflets saying "Zen Kafe" on it. After an hour we gave out all the leaflets bla bla bla. Seeing as I had nothing to do after that, I called up Annaliese who was at the leas at that time and then I bumped into Josh :) - BRILLIANT! So I was with Josh for the rest of the day - the reason why it was quite fun and not as boring as it would've been down the beach. So yeah, a little mention to Josh. He's such a little "knitting freak" although he was crochet-ing at that time which I thought was pretty impressive. Oh yes, I mustn't forget dear Gavin, they're so funny bless them. So yeah, "This is not a weekend" comes from Steven, or Stephen. I don't know how to spell his name. This is because it didn't feel like a weekend as no one was in town unlike other saturdays.

And then came work. I was late again, obviously. It was tiring, I was hungry, I HAD COKE :D and ouch! My feet! This little "scene" links back to the other blog about blank moments and my story about Kerry. I told my mum I wanted something for dinner, so she was like ok. Next minute, she forgot it and was like what?! Then I asked her again about something else, she said yes and once again, next minute she said "what?!" forgetting once again. Good times!

This is a totally random subject compared to the paragraph above, but this also links back to my blog about blank moments. I had so many of them again today. I was in KFC with dear Josh and I was planning to say ALL these things after he finished talking. But knowing Josh, he babbled for wayyy too long for me to remember all this stuff. On top of that I was laughing my head off as well and commenting on what he was saying. But still I managed to forget what I was going to say. So yeah, have to love blank moments. And now because I attempted to write my blog over and over and over again, I have now forgot what I was going to say again.

Oh yes, I remember. Guess who I saw? :D Josh Rawlings and Alex Lound. I was sooo hyper when I saw them again. Oh I do miss them dearly even if I did see them again today. Especially Alex, I haven't seen him for yonks. He is one of the loveliest person I know.

After writing that paragraph, it made me realise (again) that the people who I used to hang around with are just normal friends. But when I don't hang around with them anymore for the past year, I actually miss them quite a lot even though they are still friends. But the thought of not seeing them for so long makes me miss them even more and seeing them today made me realise that I am very lucky to have friends like them and friends in general, otherwise I wouldn't know what I would do. I know that I lose friends and gain friends and that I can get closer to someone or become distant from someone. But it is those distant friends that I miss the most and wished I can somehow talk to them more. But that's lifeee.

I was also going to mention something else, but I have also forgot seeing as THE BROTHER has turned on his music on full blast which is making me really annoyed which means making me feel really forgetful. This is also because that I am really tired but thought I better blog before Will makes me :) So this shall be it for today and will carry on blogging tomorrow and I hope that tomorrow will be good.

Remember, don't take your friends for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment