Sunday 21 June 2009

I feel fat

I'm home alone...where is everyone? Everyone as in my brother. The mother and father are both at work for a bit seeing as it's father's day and well I'm guessing the little brother went with the mother I guess, or...he's hiding somewhere for a very long time just to jump out and scare me but oh well. I have also just woken up from a lovely nap after a very tiring day in London :) Saweeeeet! But now I feel quite weird, waking up at around 7 and not in the morning. I was going to blog this morning as I probably wouldn't get round to doing it today, but here I am...blogging...? I have also decided to write about my day first of all, and then add some other things at the end of my blogs if anything pops into mind. So yeah, just to let you know what you will expect in future blogs.

Anyway, my day. I went to bed late and got woken up at half 10, which is pretty early for me seeing as I sleep till 12. So, my dad didn't forget about the change from my piano lesson so as a good girl I thought I would give it back to him with MY own money as I spent it all on food the other day. For a change, dad decided that he didn't want to be greedy today and thought he would give it to me, but being me I thought no, I don't want it. So he took it back, it was then that I realised something. So I took back the money and decided to give it to my brother :) How nice of me :) So hopefully he treats me nicer -_- evil brother these days. An then were were off! I was not appreciating the very long car journey to london but it was worth it. Firstly we went to a restaurant called "Peninsula Restaurant." You should've seen how many people there were waiting outside for a table. It was packed inside as well, but because I have a clever Aunt, she went there early and got a table early while waiting for us to get there. So we ordered food while waiting for my cousin Angela who was getting the bus from her place which tolok forever. She got there when we nearly finished eating. She has the new iPhone, it's LUSH but I prefer my Google phone. Both phone are good though :D and then because I'm very very nice, I have decided that I would pay for the bill which came to £93.40. I must say taking £200 out wasn't a good idea seeing as I didn't really need it. The mother did warn me beforehand, I felt like not listening to her :). But overall, today I ate so much. I ate at the restaurant, ate sweets on the way back, drank a can of tango, and then ate more sweets and I am still eating sweets and about to have dinner. So I have been eating non-stop making me feel fat. Hence my blog title.

After that, we went my Angela's flat, which is quite nice. Small but very nice, as she's just finished repainting it and stuff with an LCD Sony TV :) and LIMITED coke bottles which are really really pretty which is making me want a set but I wouldn't know where to put them. There is just too much stuff for such a little person :) and then we were off again to maidstone which is where my Aunt lives. We only went there for a few seconds to collect some stuff. I HAVE MY TWILIGHT BOOKS BACK! I did miss them quite a lot, they're going back on my shelf and I also have my twilight DVD back along with a Slumdog Millionaire DVD which Angela gave to me :D and then back to Folkestone. I, then, fell asleep in the car. I got home and decided, fuck it (excuse the language) I'm going to bed and woke up at 7 which is several hours sleep not caring that I wouldn't be able to get to sleep tonight. So yeah, I woke up at 7 and decided to blog.

After this morning, I have realised that money isn't everything, and that I could still survive without money, maybe a little but not a lot. I could give money out and not care if they return it or not. I could give a hundred pounds to my brother without caring or wanting it back. After today, I know it sounds a bit weird, I have become more open minded about things and it's changed my attitude towards things even from a day. Like today, I payed a bill for £90 odd pounds and didn't even care. My dad even tried to pay £50 but I still refused. But I have also realised that even though I don't really care about money, I still need the useless technology around the house such as my laptop and phone. As my mum says "It is your second life basically" because I use it so much and I cannot live without them.

So overall, money isn't really that important. You earn money, you use money.

No comments:

Post a Comment